We have a Las Vegas restaurant to please every taste.
From casual elegance to down-home comfort, the Las Vegas dining options at Arizona Charlie's Boulder offers something for everyone, all at a fantastic value. Whether you’re staying with us in our hotel or Las Vegas RV Park, or playing with us in our action-packed casino, we have a Las Vegas restaurant to satisfy all of your cravings. From the comfort foods at the Sourdough Cafe to the multiple food stations at the Charlie’s Market Buffet, our Las Vegas restaurants are the favorite of Vegas locals and tourists alike.
We offer dining discounts for all ace | PLAY members.
Chef's Recipe of the Month.
Hazelnut Crusted Orange RoughyWith Honey Hazelnut Sauce
Ingredients (to serve 2 persons):
Two each 6oz. Orange Roughy Fillets
½ cup flour
½ cup panko bread crumbs and finely ground hazelnuts
2oz. olive oil
Green asparagus spears, peeled
4oz. unsalted butter
Honey Hazelnut Sauce:
2oz. chopped butter
One cup heavy whipping cream
- Pre-heat sauté pan and add olive oil.
- Roll Orange Roughy fillets in regular flour.
- Beat one egg and dip the fillets in the egg.
- Mix ½ cup each, fine hazelnuts and fresh bread crumbs.
- Mix egg-coated fillets in hazelnuts and bread crumbs.
- Place fillets on clean table and tap slightly to ensure that the crumbs stick to the fillets.
- In a non-stick sauté pan, add two spoons of olive oil, pre-heat.
- Place fish fillets inside and slowly sauté both sides to golden brown.
- Remove cooked fillets from pan and place onto dining plate.
- In a sauté pan, heat ½ cup whipped cream, add hazelnut dust, and let simmer until cream starts to thicken; stir in honey butter and turn off heat.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Pour sauce over Roughy fillets.
- Serve with fresh-cooked green asparagus spears.